DUCK BUCKS APPLICATION!
The Rotary Club of Silverdale is proud to work with our community partners to better serve our local community. We hope to assist as many organizations as possible with Rotarian labor and/or funding! As you complete this application, please keep in mind any ways by which you can acknowledge our contributions to your programs or how your organization might be able to assist us in our fundraising endeavors. By working together, we can expand our community presence and increase funding to provide more resources to organizations like yours in the future! Thank you!
Except in special circumstances, Rotary Duck Buck monetary grants are awarded to organizations who meet the following general criteria:
- Local Organizations with IRS 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
- Project is focused on Kitsap County, with particular emphasis in the Silverdale area.
- Project has a significant community impact.
- Request is for a specific project – or a compelling case is made for general operating expenses.
- The organization is willing to demonstrate that funds have been expended for the purpose requested and is willing to send member(s) to report the results of the project at a future Rotary meeting.
- Duck Buck$ Grants typically range from $250 to $3000..
NOTE: You can always save your application and come back later to finish it. Just click “Save and Continue” at the bottom of the page.